Scrolling

The happy home of Johanna Flyckt Gashi

Friday calls for a relaxed, characterful home don't you think? This happy home fits the bill perfectly. It belongs to Swedish interior stylist and blogger Johanna Flyckt Gashi (the stylist behind yesterday's home), husband Luzim and their three children. Photographed by Lina Östling, the family cottage near BorÃ¥s has been decorated using a wonderful mix of treasured vintage, antique and flee market finds. I particularly love how they've installed windows reclaimed from Johanna's Grandmother's farm between rooms.  I could spend hours looking at this space, couldn't you?










Photographer: Lina Östling (with kind permission). Styling/home owner: Johanna Flyckt GashiHus o Hem 

Anything that stands out to you in particular?

I've seen some images from this home before on Pinterest but never the entire house, thank you so much to Lina Östling for allowing me to share them! You can read the full article and see more pictures of Johanna's wonderful home at Hus o Hem.

If you're up for more inspiration you can find a whole host of Vintage inspired Scandinavian homes here (flick past this home). Time to clear the weekend and scour the local flee markets....

I might be back with a weekend post at some point... but if not have a wonderful few days and see you Monday!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Hi Niki,
    I am so in love with flea markets.... Some of the best decor pieces I have come from them.
    I love the corner of the void frames....
    have a great week-end!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much as I love minimalistic monochrome homes, sometimes it's lovely to see an eclectic home decorated with humour, love and oodles of style <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The portrait paintings are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful. I really like the look of a white background because it makes everything stand out but also makes it look less cluttered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So charming and relaxed! Especially the living room looks very interesting, not too full, but still with lots to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I could live here very comfortably. There's virtually nothing I don't love in this home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great looking home! Thanks for sharing! X Femke http://femkeido.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The desk/work space is so lovely. The whole house is really. I love personality in a home.

    Kezia-Eloise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, this house is gorgeous!!! The kitchen is so unique... the way the plates are organized is so pretty!!! The clothes hanger is also super unique and gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wow, i love this home. It's so inspiring and real.
    Have a great sunday, love Eva

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has got my name written ALL over it! I love stuff, lots and lots of layers of different textures and colours. I could move right in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That kitchen is such an inspiration! I love the way the kitchen 'clutter' comes together to create such a visually interesting and functional space. Will be coming back to stare at these photos some more...

    ReplyDelete
  14. This home has so many charming touches and collections (like the mirrors and frames and the old trays)- love.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this house! Especially love the DIY-couch and the dish rack in the kitchen, it is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's sweat & clean home same like swedish girl. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it! Kitchen is fabulous !!!! Greetings from Polish,Joanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. the mixture of copper, whitewash and wood sits together really well for me.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO